As an integral part of our 15th Chapter Anniversary, GCAC Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. are honored to showcase our partnership with Families First “Make it Click” and COACHES Programs as our service project, “Aging Out of Foster Care: Providing a Pathway to Success.” The culminating event will be the upcoming GCAC Job/Career Fair on Saturday, February 24, 2018 from 11am – 3pm at Families First, 80 Joseph E Lowery Blvd. NW, Atlanta, GA 30314
The fair will offer participants opportunities to:
- Meet with representatives from various industries to learn more about pursuing work in that particular field.
- Have your print ready resume copied on professional resume paper.
- Distribute resumes, complete applications, and in some instances interview on site.
- Oportunities to go through a mock interview.
The fair will include:
- Light Breakfast
Vendors List (Partial)
- Chick Fil A – Airport
- Argisty Univer
- GA Piedmont
- Air Force
- Europe Department of Labor
- A Stylist/Barber
- HR Rep for Construction
- MAAC – Multi Agency Alliance For Children
- MAKE It Click